Captains of Finance is a HR service provider specialized in both recruitment and outsourcing of finance professionals. We focus on Financial/Business Controllers, Business Analysts and Treasury professionals.
• perform daily accounting tasks or delegate to junior accountants under your supervision
• review of coding done on invoices to the right accounts, cost center, product line, VAT codes, …
• prepare VAT, MOSS, … declarations
• collect, analyze and summarize account information
• conduct month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process
• prepare balance sheet and profit/loss statement
• prepare the annual accounts in Belgium + publication
• prepare all necessary local tax declarations
• audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• you are Netsuite key user
• an advanced degree in Accounting
• proven work experience in an accounting firm or other relevant field as accountant for more than 3 years
• very good knowledge of accounting (BEGAAP) and corporate finance principles and procedures
• good knowledge of the local fiscal legislation
• expert in excel
• strict attention to detail and confidentiality
• fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset
• IFRS knowledge is an asset
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.