Captains of Finance is a HR service provider specialized in both recruitment and outsourcing of finance professionals. We focus on Financial/Business Controllers, Business Analysts and Treasury professionals.
As an all-round enthusiastic Finance professional with a passion for international business & finance your main objectives are:
- Ensure that adequate internal control is applied in our affiliates worldwide with a focus on Central American & Caribbean Region
- Support the accounting processes in our affiliates within the region
- Supervise the timely and correct reporting of our affiliates. Make sure deadlines for the various reporting requirements are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies across all locations. (Policies regarding fixed assets, inventory and inventory related accounts and standard costs)
- Support business management to structure and define key performance indicators for their business segments and provide structured and objective follow-up on the evolution of these KPI’s
- Follow-up and report on various risks (accounts receivable, taxes, stock control, etc.)
- Constantly review internal processes and procedures and proactively recommend improvements and assist in implementing them
- Coordinate the Audit Reviews with Regional Business owners
- Develop a close working relationship with your affiliates management to stay closely connected on evolutions and local reality
- Develop in depth understanding on local business models to support financial statement understanding and validation.
- Support annual budget cycle and monthly financial reporting & analysis on group level
- Manage ad-hoc projects within the above task scope as needed
- You have obtained a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in audit and/or in a similar function within a multinational or consulting environment
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to reduce complex information to key conclusions are a given
- You possess a strong business acumen – ability to understand value drivers within a global trading and distribution company; insight in trading/logistics & distribution activities is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- You are stress resistant, punctual and focused on achieving deadlines
- You are rigorous and diplomatic, with an analytical and critical mindset
- You are ambitious and energetic with a positive can-do attitude
- You are fluent in Spanish and English; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus but not a must
- You are willing to travel up to 25% of your time
- You have good Excel-skills; Power Pivot and BI is an advantage
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.