Project Consultant - GRADUATED IN FINANCE? YOUR JOURNEY STARTS HERE!
With your Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics, it’s time for you to think about your next step. During your studies you developed a broad interest in Finance, so you are now considering embarking on a career in the Finance field. But are you ready to decide yet? Wouldn’t you rather keep your options open?
The Finance Academy offers you a two-year development program and guides you along the best path to becoming a top finance professional. And most importantly, you’re in charge.
As consultant, you will be involved in challenging financial projects in a variety of organizations and industries, which will enable you to gain experience in different financial positions and gain further insight in your personal and professional skills and competences.
But there’s more to it than a permanent contract. Here are just some of the perks that go along with being a consultant at Captains of Finance:
- Opportunity to take part in assessment & development centers in order to support your personal and professional growth
- On-the-job mentoring by highly skilled and experienced finance professionals
- Soft skill coaching and in-depth technical trainings from top-level institutes and universities, customizable to fit your personal and professional needs
Not to mention the fun of being part of such a motivated and dynamic team of finance professionals!
As a Project Consultant:
- You have a master's or bachelor degree in an economic or financial direction
- You speak Dutch and French fluently and you have a good knowledge of English
- Are you flexible, dynamic and customer-oriented
- You have excellent communication skills and you are easy-going
- You have a good knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.