Key Responsibilities Include
- As a member of the Pricing team Food Manufacturing, you are responsible for the price setting of chocolate, cocoa, and other food-related products for our customers.
- On a daily basis, you conduct price and margin negotiations with the respective account managers based on margin parameters defined in SAP, resulting from a consultation between the Pricing Analyst, the Commercial Analyst, and Sales.
- You are in charge of making quotes, booking contracts, and the contract administration of your specific customer portfolio.
- You follow the commodity & FX markets and translate them into our (semi-) finished product prices
- Further, you are responsible for maintaining the raw material prices in SAP and conduct price simulations for new product introductions.
- In this international environment, you interact with Sales, Sourcing, Customer Care, and R&D on a daily basis.
- You show personal initiative & proactivity, and act as a partner for your different stakeholders
- You have a Master Degree in Commercial Engineering, Economics, or a science-related field or equivalent by experience
- Your strong analytical skills, combined with your commercial attitude allow you to draw the right conclusions and transmit them to other decision-makers.
- You are customer-oriented, driven and you have a “hands-on” mentality. You show high attention to detail.
- You have a basic knowledge and/or interest in market dynamics.
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office.
- You possess strong communication skills and you are fluent in English and Dutch or French. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.