The Accounting & Finance team covers the correct handling of all financial transactions for the different entities of the group. You are involved in the recurring accounting tasks along with more complex duties. Your role will develop with time, in terms of project involvement (e.g. ERP implementation, financial controlling and reporting), but also in terms of responsibilities, depending on your experience and learning curve. As a start, your main tasks will mainly be :
To maintain Accounts Payable: post incoming invoices (incl. analytical references), obtain required payment approvals, maintain A/P accounts, cost accruals and deferrals (cut-off periods), process staff expense sheets (upon approval), prepare vendor payments
To post all financial transactions (paper & CODA)
To give support to the Senior Accountant in recurring complex transactions during month end closings (intercompany postings, perform checks on the books…)
To prepare and support the interim and year end audits
- You have min. bachelor in Accounting / Business Economics
- You have min. 3 years of experience as accountant in a company or in audit
- You have a first successful experience with Belgian GAAP (international exposure is a plus)
- You are a Change Agent with a focus on procedures and processes
- You are service minded, result driven, hardworking and eager to learn
- You speak Dutch or French as mother tongue with good working experience of the second language (English is an asset)
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.