Captains of Finance is a HR service provider specialized in both recruitment and outsourcing of finance professionals. We focus on Financial/Business Controllers, Business Analysts and Treasury professionals.
- Manages the monthly closing process and associated reporting exercises.
- Providing financial analysis around growth and margins,
- Drives the quarterly Forecast process
- Prepares the annual budgets.
- Contributes to process improvements
- Conducting reviews with the business units in order to identify and drive improvements.
- Managing and analyzing monthly bookings, backlogs, SG&A and CAPEX.
- Analyzing projects profitability, productivity, inflation and other drivers to support the Leadership decision making process.
- Promoting compliance with Company Policies and Procedures as well as supports all regulatory /Local legal requirements including Audits.
- Master’s degree in Management, Economics or Finance,
- Must have 5 years of experience in business or financial controlling.
- Must have experience in Revenue Recognition, cost accounting, financial planning/analysis.
- Comprehensive understanding of business concepts and strong analytical skills, planning/budgeting/modeling tools as well as standard cost policy.
- Strong expertise with ERP, MS Office in particular Excel, Reporting tools such as PowerBI.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required with ability to operate in a fast-paced environment..
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and positively influence business outcomes.
- Willingness and ability to work at both operational and strategic level.
- Fluency in English and a good knowledge in French is advantagous
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.