Finance Partner Belgium Operations
Captains of Finance is a HR service provider specialized in both recruitment and outsourcing of finance professionals. We focus on Financial/Business Controllers, Business Analysts and Treasury professionals.
- Drive financial leadership, direction and focus to support Manufacturing Units/Service Units of Belgium operations.
- Ensuring financial targets are monitored and delivered, manage closing and budget processes.
- Support the MPU/SPU leadership team by providing clear insights and recommendation to make choice with cash consciousness.
- Drive delivery of financial targets for the MPU/SPU whilst respecting prioritization of Safety, Quality, Supply, Cost as well as the customers strategies and priorities.
- Act as an enterprise leader in the MPU/SPU leadership team giving strategic insights into business issues and decisions.
- Prepare and drive financial part of the monthly performance review providing information and input that supports decision making.
- Drive financial planning process in the MPU/SPU, challenging assumptions and ensuring output aligned with targets.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly analysis of Opex, Capex, headcount, production value reporting, production variance analysis, write-off and cost/dose. Perform monthly and yearly closing and reporting activities.
- Participate to the preparation and running of the SRM / Site S&OP meetings to ensure finance input into the process as well as to track and monitor deviations in the declared capacity.
- Lead annual Standard Production Costing for the unit, ensuring assumptions consistency, master data accuracy and highlighting key business messages to drive optimisation of cost per dose.
- Drive communication and training of MPU/SPU Leadership team and employees on Financials to increase awareness and understanding of Financials, and cost mindset
- Provide the MPU/SPU leadership with relevant analysis to support ad hoc decision making and drive performance, including key assumptions, risks and opportunities.
Key skills and attributes
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Manufacturing / commercial business acumen.
- Communication skills to describe & challenge financial performance, present & defend position to leadership teams.
- Ability to work and influence in a matrix organisation with varying levels of financial experience.
- Passion for partnering and team working with business and finance.
- University degree in accounting or finance (Accounting, Controlling, General Finance, Manufacturing accounting).
- 7 years minimum of relevant experience as a controller within manufacturing industry.
- French and English required
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.