Finance & HR manager
The Finance & HR Manager is a key role within the association. S/he will be responsible for all accounting activities, the control framework and the legal compliance of three legal entities and s/he will act as HR coordinator and office manager.
Accounting and Financial controls
- Oversees the financial close activities, coordinates with external accountants and ensures all transactions are properly and timely recorded, in compliance with Belgian fiscal and legal requirements;
- Manages the new ERP;
- Strengthen the control environment, develop/enhance policy and procedures and ensures strong internal controls throughout the association;
- Key processes are ‘procure to pay’, payroll, contract management;
- Coordinates the external audit;
- Ensures the legal entities are in compliance with all relevant regulations and ensures filings are completed in a timely manner;
- Support Strategic Directors, Product Group Directors and Country Director in their business assessments;
- Develops regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports and budget monitoring;
- Prepares quarterly and annual management reporting packages for the association;
- Coordinates and controls the Budget cycle roll-up;
- Cash forecasting;
- Participate in pan-European F&BS projects;
- Assist with the recruitment process;
- Manage HR Administration (coordinate contracts, collect performance cycle documents, prepare onboarding packages)
- Coordinate HR related processes such as the Performance & Development Management (PDM) process;
- Organize trainings and keep training records to ensure social balance;
- Identify, design and roll-out new/enhanced HR processes;
- Liaise between the social secretariat and employee for practical issues;
- Supervise HR service providers, review contracts and scope;
Office Management (incl. fleet)
- Monitor office spent;
- Vendor management (contracts, performance, relationship management)
Desired Skills and Experience:
You possess at least a Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related field, complemented with a minimum of five years of relevant experience within a complex environment.
- Hands-on, multi-tasker able to handle a fast paced work environment;
- Experience in a digitalization projects, ERP enhancements, procurement, corporate legal compliance and trade compliance;
- Knowledge of BE GAAP and Belgian corporate and social law;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Analytical, pro-active, team player;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English a must, preferably also in Dutch and/or French;
- Integrity, honesty and ethics should be at the heart of thought and action.
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.