As a result-oriented HR service provider, Captains of Finance focuses on recruitment and consultancy of specialised financial profiles. So, You ! Our main focus is on the recruitment and selection of Controllers, Analysts & Treasurers.
The CoE Analyst will be primarily responsible for the completion of the activities related to designated Markets which includes but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of the budget and forecast supporting the in-market finance lead and providing analysis including revenue, profitability, growth and other drivers that helps drive finance decision support to the business.
- Investigate variance analysis and provide explanations, in addition to assisting the market finance leads in the preparation of the key drivers for the financial performance.
- Responsible for the preparation of management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas. Will also work closely with ZFS (financial shared services) on month-end activities including the review of mark-up adjustment, price and volume analysis and submission, calculation of rebates and sales return provisions and other month-end entries.
- Routine communication with the in-market finance leads and supervisor relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Responsible for the data Upload in the system for budget and forecast
- Responsible for updating the reporting files to the local finance director and commercial team
- Responsible for performing ad hoc analysis and special projects
- Respond to requests from CoE colleagues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Director, CoE Team, ZFS Shared Services Team and other finance team members to ensure continuity of business knowledge and execution of the responsibilities related to planning and budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting.
- Contribute to ongoing Zoetis efficiency opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Financial Accounting or Business Administration.
- Entry level position looking for an experience in a fast - paced corporate environment.
- Exhibit strong ability to interact with customers and satisfy their individual needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of management and the ability to engage remotely with the team and Senior Business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Understanding of financial planning processes, procedure, accounting process and internal controls. Decision support experience in different aspects of financial management including financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics.
- Working knowledge of Anaplan, SAP, Hyperion Financial Management and/ or Essbase is a plus.
- Ability to identify business issues and opportunities through financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines (operating plan, forecasting and month-end close activities).
- Analytical and solution oriented to resolve complex issues, with attention to detail.
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal). Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.