Experienced project consultant
Captains of Finance provides temporary support in controlling, analysis and treasury.
A selection of the extensive range of tasks:
- Budget reporting, overviewing KPI ‘s and reviews
- have an ongoing focus on optimising and improving the efficiency of processes and systems.
- looking into RPA(robotic process automation)
- monthly closing, drawing up the annual accounts;
- drawing up the VAT returns and tax returns, for which you maintain contacts with the local accountancy firms;
- preparing internal and external audits;
- treasury: payments, cash reporting and cash flow statements; intercompany invoicing;
- have an ongoing focus on optimising and improving the efficiency of processes and systems
You have a bachelor's or master's degree in economics and can rely on first experience 3 – 5 years
- You strive for perfection and get satisfaction from detailed and accurate work.
- You are a real team player, a good organiser with a critical attitude.
- You are open to completing various assignments on a project basis
- If you have experience with SAP, Navision or another ERP system, this is a plus.
- Are a proficient user of Excel and/or other Bi tools
- You are Dutch/French speaking and have a good knowledge of French/Dutch and English.
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, I had to choose a direction for kicking off my professional career.
I studied Business Economics and wanted to learn how to become an entrepreneur. I wanted to start in Finance but I had no idea about what the possibilities were. Captains of Finance guided me step by step.